The IRTF is an industry project aimed at addressing the concerns about the current Basel framework mainly focused on RWA variance across banks using internal approaches and the lack of comparability and transparency of internal models. This Task Force conducts analysis and produces principles/recommendations on how to improve the internal models approaches of the capital framework, and as such, promote the retention of a risk sensitive capital framework. The subgroups listed below will feed their work into the IRTF Core Group.
- IRTF Core Group
- IRTF Subgroup on Market Risk
- IRTF Subgroup on Credit Risk
- IRTF Subgroup on Benchmarking and Disclosure
- IRTF Subgroup on Point-in-Time & Through-the-Cycle Modeling
- IRTF Subgroup on Sovereign Risk