On June 6-7, the IIF will convene its 2019 Spring Membership Meeting in Tokyo, Japan for the 11th Annual IIF G20 Conference: The G20 Agenda under the Japanese Presidency.
The event will be attended by an audience of 300+ attendees across IIF’s global membership, and feature 5 keynotes, 19 sessions and 50 speakers. We are particularly delighted to confirm the participation of key policymakers representing Japan’s G20 leadership including, Tarō Asō, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Bank of Japan Governor, Haruhiko Kuroda, and Commissioner, Toshihide Endo, Financial Services Agency, Japan.
Other Program Highlights
- Mark Carney, Governor, Bank of England
- Agustín Carstens, General Manager, Bank for International Settlements
- Views from the C-Suite: Global Outlook, Asia, Future of Finance, Industry Outlook
- Market Fragmentation
- New Priorities for Global Governance
- In Conversation with Hiromichi Mizuno, Executive Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF)
The two-day program will conclude with a networking reception, “Green is the New Black” sponsored by MIGA.