- Tuesday, November 10 at 9:00 am Tokyo
- Monday, November 9 at 4:00 pm San Francisco / 7:00 pm Washington, D.C.
and the Norinchukin Bank
were delighted to host an IIF Climate Finance Workshop.
The event was tailored and timed for a Japanese audience and featured panel discussions with leading executives and experts on the rapidly evolving landscape for ESG data and analytics.
- What types of data and analytics investors prioritize when considering climate and ESG factors?
- How are financial institutions checking their own ESG and sustainability footprint?
- Trends in ESG adoption across the U.S., Europe and APAC
- An overview of the changing policy and regulatory backdrop
The workshop also featured a special presentation by the Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
on how to measure “financed emissions” in financial firms’ investment and lending portfolios.
- Martina Cheung, President, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Cynthia Cummis, Director of Private Sector Climate Mitigation, World Resources Initiative
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director, Head of Sustainable Finance, IIF
- Satoshi Ikeda, Chief Sustainable Finance Officer, JFSA
- Takumi Matsuo, Senior Officer, Corporate Strategy, Japan Exchange Group
- Emilie Mazzacurati, Founder and CEO, Four Twenty Seven
- Kazuhiko Otake, Senior Managing Director and Head of Corporate Shared Service, Norinchukin Bank
- Chris Snyder, Director, Energy, Sustainability and Infrastructure, Guidehouse
- Sean Wright, Executive Director, Global Sustainable Finance, Morgan Stanley
Translation was provided during the event. For questions or more information about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org