- Tuesday, December 8 at 3:30 pm Mumbai / 10:00 am London / 5:00 am Washington, D.C.
and YES BANK
were delighted to host an IIF Climate Finance Workshop.
Tailored and timed for an Indian audience, this online event featured panel discussions with leading executives and experts on the rapidly evolving global landscape for sustainable finance.
Key topics discussed:
- Policy and regulatory developments in the sustainable finance space across India
- Trends in ESG and sustainable finance reporting from leading Indian financial institutions
- Sustainable infrastructure investment
The workshop also featured a special presentation by the Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
on how to measure “financed emissions” in financial firms’ investment and lending portfolios.
- Timothy Adams, President & CEO, IIF
- Niranjan Banodkar, Head, Strategy, Sustainability and Investor Relations, YES BANK
- Arindom Datta, Executive Director and Head of Rural & Development Banking, Rabobank
- Remco Fischer, Climate Change Lead, United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative (UNEP FI)
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, IIF
- Dhanpal Jhaveri, CEO, EverSource Capital
- Prashant Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, YES BANK
- Giel Linthorst, Senior Director, Energy, Sustainability and Infrastructure, Guidehouse; Executive Director, Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
- Jo Paisley, Co-President, GARP Risk Institute
- Bhavna Prasad, Director - Sustainable Business, WWF India (moderator)
- Amit Rama, Senior Vice President, UK Climate Investment LLP
For questions or more information about the event, please contact email@example.com