- 9:00 am - 10:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm London
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Brussels
Please join us for a presentation and discussion of the recently released CPMI report on Enhancing Cross-Border Payments. This report outlines the building blocks in the G20 quest to facilitate faster, cheaper, more transparent and more inclusive cross-border payment services, with the overall goal of delivering widespread benefits for citizens and economies worldwide, supporting economic growth, international trade, global development and financial inclusion. The CPMI team will present on their report, and will be joined by leading experts from across the payments industry for this discussion.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Tara Rice, Head of Secretariat, CPMI, BIS
- Jesse McWaters, Vice President, Digital Public Policy, MasterCard
- Lisa Robins, Global Head of Transaction Banking, Standard Chartered
- John Ryan, Director General, Emerging Payments Association Asia
If you have any questions, please contact Hillary Veals at email@example.com