Join us this fall as we return to Washington, D.C. for the IIF’s flagship Annual Membership Meeting held on October 16-19. Register today to secure your spot!
The 4-day program will explore the latest and most pressing issues facing the financial services industry and global economy today. The IIF will bring together the brightest minds and most influential voices to dive into key topics such as the latest developments in digital finance, trends in global markets, and the current regulatory environment by featuring 200+ speakers across 70+ sessions. Attendees will have the opportunity to build partnerships and network with 1600+ attendees from across IIF’s global network spanning 70+ countries.
Program Highlights Include:
- Frontier and Emerging Markets
- Data Town Hall
- Views from the C-Suite Series
- Conversation with Policymaker Series
- Digital Finance Track: C-Suite Digital Strategy; Competition in the Age of Digital Platforms; Machine Learning, Quantum Computing
- Regulatory Track: Market Fragmentation; Impact of Digital Reform; Financial Crime and Digital Identity
- Sustainable Finance
- U.S. Outlook
- European Union Post Elections and Brexit
- Globalization In Transition: The Rise of Data, Services and Intangible Capital
- The World Is Better Than You Think
- Capitalism’s Crisis of Confidence
Inside The Event: