The IIF EM Bank Lending Conditions Survey is conducted quarterly among banks based in five emerging market regions: Emerging Asia, Latin America, Emerging Europe, Middle East & North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Survey is addressed to Senior Loan Officers, Chief Credit Officers, Credit Risk Officers and other senior officers in comparable positions. The survey, contains twenty-six multiple-choice questions that address five different topics on bank lending:
1) Credit standards for business, consumer and real estate loans;
2) Demand for business, consumer and real estate loans;
3) Domestic and international funding conditions;
4) Demand and supply conditions for trade finance; and
5) The evolution of nonperforming loans.
The survey results are published quarterly.