- 9:30 am 10:30 am Washington, D.C.
- 2:30 pm 3:30 pm London
- 3:30 pm 4:30 pm Frankfurt
- 9:30 pm 10:30 pm Singapore
The IIF was delighted to host an interactive discussion of our recently published report and survey: Navigating Climate Headwinds: Reference Approaches for Scenario-based Climate Risk Measurement by Banks and Supervisors
The webinar featured a panel of global experts from the public and private sectors. Panelists shared their experiences and perspectives on the value of climate scenario analysis and climate stress testing to measure and manage climate-related risks to the financial system. Topics included: the choice of scenarios; modelling assumptions; and the interpretation and use of the results by supervisors and financial firms.
- Judson Berkey, Head of Sustainability Regulatory Strategy, UBS AG; Chair, IIF Sustainable Finance Working Group
- Francois-Louis Michaud, Executive Director, European Banking Authority
- Joseph Noss, Head of Vulnerabilities Assessment, Financial Stability Board
- Manuel Perez de Castro, Group Risk Vice President, Enterprise Wide Risk Management, Santander
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, Global Policy Initiatives, IIF
- Andr s Portilla, Managing Director and Head of Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, IIF
- Katie Rismanchi, Senior Policy Advisor, Regulatory Affairs, IIF
- Jeremy McDaniels, Senior Policy Advisor, Sustainable Finance, IIF
For questions or more information about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org