- 9:00 am 10:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 2:00 pm 3:00 pm London
- 3:00 pm 4:00 pm Brussels
We were delighted to partner with Fitch Ratings for the release of our new IIF Global Debt Monitor which looked at the implications of the massive surge in debt ratios triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This webinar featured a short presentation of the main takeaways from our new Global Debt Monitor. This was followed by an expert panel discussion of key challenges for investors facing the fourth great debt wave of the past four decades. During the webinar, our expert panel discussed:
Welcome and Introduction:
- Debt, growth and financial stability implications for the post-COVID landscape.
- Outlook for U.S. government debt in the new Administration
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on debt sustainability in emerging markets
- Growing focus on ESG considerations in global debt markets
Presentation: IIF Global Debt Monitor
- Clay Lowery, Executive Vice President, Research and Policy, IIF
- Emre Tiftik, Director, Sustainability Research, IIF
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, IIF (moderator)
- Luis Oganes, Managing Director, Head of Currencies, Commodities and Emerging Markets Research, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co
- Charles Seville, Senior Director, Americas Sovereigns, Fitch Ratings
- Josephine Shea, Director, EM Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, Mellon
For questions or more information about the event, please contact email@example.com