On June 6-7, the IIF convened its 2019 Spring Membership Meeting in Tokyo, Japan for the 11th Annual IIF G20 Conference: The G20 Agenda under the Japanese Presidency.
The event was attended by an audience of 500+ attendees across IIF s global membership, and feature 5 keynotes, 19 sessions and 50 speakers. We were delighted at the participation of key policymakers representing Japan s G20 leadership including, Taro Aso, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Bank of Japan Governor, Haruhiko Kuroda, and Commissioner, Toshihide Endo, Financial Services Agency, Japan.
Other Program Highlights
- Mark Carney, Governor, Bank of England
- Agust n Carstens, General Manager, Bank for International Settlements
- Views from the C-Suite: Global Outlook, Asia, Future of Finance, Industry Outlook
- Market Fragmentation
- New Priorities for Global Governance
- In Conversation with Hiromichi Mizuno, Executive Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF)
The two-day program concluded with a networking reception, Green is the New Black sponsored by MIGA.