We were delighted to host John Berrigan, Director General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union of the European Commission, for an exchange of views on the upcoming agenda for financial services in the European Union.
- The regulatory priorities in the fields of banking regulation
- The remaining challenges to completing the Banking Union
- Advancing the Capital Markets Union
- Building sustainable finance
- Rolling out digitalization
- Raising the bar on anti-money laundering rules, and more...
- Andres Portilla, Managing Director, Regulatory Affairs, IIF