- 8:00 am 10:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 1:00 pm 3:00 pm London
- 2:00 pm 4:00 pm Brussels
- 9:00 pm 11:00 pm Tokyo
We were pleased to host the IIF Cyber Risk Webinar
on October 27. This event brought together senior authorities and industry experts to discuss the evolution of cyber risk during the COVID-19 pandemic, the confluence of new technologies with a new threat landscape, and current practices for cyber risk mitigation and prevention, including cyber insurance. Matt Gorham
, Senior Fellow at PwC s Cyber & Privacy Innovation Institute, and former FBI Assistant Director, Cyber Division, delivered keynote remarks.
OTHER CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDED:
- Lori Bailey, Chief Insurance Officer, Corvus Insurance
- Thomas Kang, North America Head of Cyber, Technology and Media, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- Erez Liebermann, Partner, US Data Solutions, Cyber and Privacy Practice, Linklaters
- Joe Nocera, Partner and Cyber & Privacy Innovation Institute Leader, PwC
- Jayaraj Puthanveedu, Managing Director, Global Head Operational Resilience, Cyber Fraud and 3rd Party ICT Risk, BNP Paribas
- Katheryn Rosen, Managing Director and Global Head for Technology and Cybersecurity Policy and Partnerships, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Chris Wilson, Senior Financial Expert, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Martin Boer, Director, Regulatory Affairs, IIF
- Mary Frances Monroe, Director, Regulatory Affairs, IIF
For more information or if you have questions about the event, please contact Hillary Veals at email@example.com