We were delighted to host the latest edition of the IIF ESG Webinar Series - Bonds That Build Back Better: The Pivotal Role of Fixed-Income Markets in The ESG Revolution. This popular series was designed to promote understanding of the rapidly evolving landscape for sustainable investment and to align efforts to measure and track climate finance.
We hope you were able to join us for the launch event of our report on “Bonds that Build Back Better: the Pivotal Role of Fixed Income Markets in the ESG Revolution”. Commissioned by Pictet Asset Management, this comprehensive report examined the landscape of ESG-labelled bond markets and projects issuance through 2025 by instrument, sector, and region. We analyzed the role of ESG funds and supranationals in building a sustainable economy, and offered a set of recommendations for promoting a sustainable transition of global fixed-income markets across both advanced and developing economies.
- Emre Tiftik, Director, Sustainability Research, IIF
- Philipp Buff, Head of Credit Research; Co-Manager of Global Sustainable Credit, Pictet Asset Management
- Kevin Dirkse, Managing Director, Debt Capital Markets, Member of GS Investment Banking Division Sustainable Solutions Counsel, Goldman Sachs
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, Global Policy Initiatives, IIF (Moderator)
- Jarek Olszowka, Head of Sustainable Finance, Nomura International
- Arvana Singh, Head of Sustainable Finance Solutions, Nedbank