- 9:00 am 10:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 2:00 pm 3:00 pm London
- 3:00 pm 4:00 pm Brussels
This 60-minute webinar on Thursday, December 17, 2020
was a discussion between PwC partner Carlos Montalvo and IIF Insurance Lead Mary Frances Monroe that explored:
The webinar was held under Chatham House Rule and was not recorded.
- Potential sources of funding and market liquidity risk for insurers;
- Liquidity measurement methodologies and metrics;
- Liquidity risk management strategies, including liquidity contingency planning and stress testing/scenario analysis at group and legal entity levels; and
- The potential for liquidity risk to be a source of systemic risk.
For further information, please contact Hillary Veals at email@example.com