- 8:00 am - 9:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm London
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Brussels
On October 1
the Institute of International Finance (IIF) hosted a webinar discussion with leading experts to discuss Nordic and EU reform efforts relating to financial crime and the wider efforts to tackle illicit financial flows.
From a public and private sector perspective, our panel discussed strategies to increase domestic and cross border information sharing, enhance cooperation on due diligence and KYC, address systemic effectiveness and governance processes and utilize new technologies for compliance and risk management.
Confirmed Speakers: This is an invitation-only event
- Tim Adams, President and CEO, Institute of International Finance
- Satnam Lehal, Head of Financial Crime Compliance, Danske Bank
- Hans Lindberg, Managing Director, Swedish Bankers Association
- Leena M rttinen, Director General,Financial Markets Department, Ministry of Finance, Finland
- sa Thal n, Director Operational Risks, Finansinspektionen
. For additional information please contact Michaela Palmer at [email protected]