As part of the IIF's Digital Finance Webinar Series, we were delighted to host The Post-COVID World: Technology Accelerants
The current COVID-19 forced adaptation accelerates the growing trend towards digitalization and the adoption of particular technologies and innovations. In financial services, this promotes the growth in eCommerce, cloud usage, contactless payments, and a move towards cashlessness , and it may be a catalyst across the wider economy for digital services, distributed manufacturing enabled by 3D printing, autonomous vehicles and drone deliveries. This webinar discussed the potential impacts of these trends, how they will affect consumers and businesses, and what they could mean for financial services.
- Todd Fox, Global Head of Policy, Visa
- John Lee, Singapore CEO, Maybank
- Alex Manson, Global Head of Standard Chartered Ventures
- Kati Suominen, Founder and CEO, Nextrade Group
- Brad Carr, Managing Director, Digital Finance, IIF (moderator)
If you have any questions, please contact Mina Loldj at MLoldj@iif.com