We were delighted to host our fourth installment of the IIF's Talking Policy series, a monthly regulatory discussion with the leading global policy makers on the most current topics impacting the financial services industry.
We were live on April 29 with Katharine Braddick, Director General, Financial Services, HM Treasury, to discuss UK and international financial services regulatory priorities for 2021.
During this session, we head about the main priorities of HM Treasury and Ms. Braddick’s views on key current issues, including:
- Covid-19 impact and HM Treasury response
- Post Brexit Financial Services landscape
- The evolving agenda on climate-related risks
- Digitalization, and more…
- Matthew Ekberg, Senior Policy Advisor, Regulatory Affairs, IIF