We were delighted to host the IIF Cyber Risk Webinar: Cyber Risk in the time of COVID-19 and Incident Response, on Tuesday, September 22.
This webinar featured two 45-minute sessions, bringing together senior authorities and industry leaders, to discuss:
- Addressing Cyber Risk in the Age of COVID-19: What is the current Cyber threat landscape, how have industry and authorities prepared for such a scenario, and in what ways is this situation unique?
- Leading Practices Around Cyber Incident Response and Recovery: An overview of the most effective industry tools and practices, and a discussion around areas where further progress can be made.
- Nida Davis, Associate Director, Supervision and Regulation, U.S. Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Tamas Gaidosch, Senior Financial Sector Expert (Cybersecurity), International Monetary Fund
- Jason Harrell, Head Of Business and Government Cybersecurity Partnerships, Technology Risk Management, DTCC
- Erez Liebermann, Chief Counsel, Cybersecurity & Privacy, Prudential Financial
- Jayaraj Puthanveedu, Global Head of Operational Resilience, Third Party Tech Risk & Crisis Management, BNP Paribas
- Katheryn Rosen, Managing Director and Global Head for Technology and Cybersecurity Policy and Partnerships, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Martin Boer, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Institute of International Finance (IIF)