- 8:00 am 9:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 1:00 pm 2:00 pm London
- 9:00 pm 10:00 pm Singapore
The IIF's Global Policy Initiatives and Regulatory Affairs Departments were delighted to host the presentation and analysis of the published IIF paper: Prudential Pathways: Industry Perspectives on Supervisory and Regulatory Approaches to Climate-related and Environmental Risks
This event featured a panel discussion from public sector standard-setting authorities and the financial sector. Panelists discussed the rapidly evolving set of supervisory and regulatory approaches to climate-related and environmental risks facing the banking and insurance sectors, and shared their perspectives on how an appropriate, efficient and globally-coordinated approach could take shape. Topics that were discussed include: supervisory engagement, disclosure, risk management and supervisory scenario analysis exercises and regulatory capital.
- Katie Rismanchi, Senior Policy Advisor, Regulatory Affairs, IIF
- Jeremy McDaniels, Senior Policy Advisor, Sustainable Finance, IIF
- Judson Berkey, Head of Sustainability Regulatory Strategy, UBS AG; Vice-Chair, IIF Sustainable Finance Working Group
- Chris Faint, Head of Climate and Small Mutuals, Bank of England
- Paul Hiebert, Head of Systemic Risk & Financial Institutions Division, European Central Bank
- Zeng Yi Wong, Chair of the Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) s Workstream on Microprudential & Supervision; Executive Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, Global Policy Initiatives, IIF
- Andr s Portilla, Managing Director, Regulatory Affairs, IIF
For questions or more information about the event, please contact email@example.com