- Tuesday, September 29 at 5:30 pm San Francisco / 8:30 pm Washington, D.C.
- Wednesday, September 30 at 8:30 am Singapore / 9:30 am Tokyo / 10:30 am Sydney
and the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS)
were delighted to host a IIF Climate Finance Workshop.
Tailored and timed for an Asian audience, this virtual event featured panel discussions with leading executives and experts on the changing policy and regulatory backdrop and the rapidly evolving landscape for ESG disclosure and data standards.
The workshop also featured a special presentation by the Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
on how to measure financed emissions in financial firms investment and lending portfolios.
- Bee Leng Chng, Group Head, Risk Policy, OCBC Bank
- Adrian Fenton, Vice President, Sustainable Finance, WWF Singapore
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director, Head of Sustainable Finance, IIF
- Eric Hespenheide, Chairman of the Board of Directors, GRI
- Mikkel Larsen, Chief Sustainability Officer, DBS
- Giel Linthorst, Director of Energy, Sustainability, and Infrastructure, Guidehouse; Executive Director, PCAF
- David Parham, Director of Research, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Frankie Phua, Managing Director, Head of Group Risk Management, United Overseas Bank
- Valerie Smith, Chief Sustainability Officer, Citi
- Kristen Sullivan, Partner, Sustainability Reporting, Assurance and Compliance Leader, Deloitte
- Julia Walker, Global Head of Government and Industry Affairs, Sustainable Finance and Risk, Refinitiv
- Zeng Yi Wong, Executive Director, Banking Department II, Monetary Authority of Singapore
For questions or more information about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org