- 11:00 am 12:00 pm Washington, D.C.
- 4:00 pm 5:00 pm London
- 5:00 pm 6:00 pm Brussels
We were delighted to host the latest edition of the IIF ESG Webinar Series: ESG Ratings in 10 Questions
. This popular series is designed to promote understanding of the rapidly evolving landscape for sustainable investment and to align efforts to measure and track climate finance.
As financial institutions are increasingly incorporating environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into their decision-making process, the demand for ESG data and ratings continue to grow exponentially. During this event we discussed how ESG factors can affect credit ratings with our panel experts, learning about the key differences between ESG ratings and credit ratings, and which ESG issues matter the most in ESG ratings.
- Maria Bazhanova, Associate Director, ESG Ratings, Product Development, Sustainable Fitch
- Angela Brown, Senior Vice President, Product Strategy, Moody s ESG Solutions
- Brian Cahill, Managing Director, Global Head of ESG, Moody s Investors Service
- Ed Parker, Managing Director and Head of EMEA Sovereign Ratings, Fitch Ratings
- Sonja Gibbs, Managing Director and Head of Sustainable Finance, IIF
For questions or more information about the series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org