- Monday, July 27 at 5:00 pm San Francisco / 8:00 pm Washington, D.C.
- Tuesday, July 28 at 8:00 am Singapore / 9:00 am Tokyo / 10:00 am Sydney
As part of the IIF's Digital Finance Webinar Series, we were delighted to host the Future of FinTech
This webinar featured Keynote remarks from Senator Jane Hume, Australian Minister for FinTech, examining current opportunities and challenges in the FinTech sector, and government initiatives to support the sector through the current challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the Australia Singapore Digital Economy Agreement for financial services.
Senator Hume was joined by leading FinTech experts from the U.S. and Singapore for an ensuing panel discussion on the future outlook for FinTech beyond COVID-19, including the impacts of data policy and the role of digital services trade.
- Terry Angelos, Global Head of Fintech, Visa
- Senator Jane Hume, Assistant Minister for Superannuation, Financial Services and Financial Technology
- Zia Zuman, Founder, Beaver Lake Capital
- Brad Carr, Managing Director, Digital Finance, IIF
- Laurence White, Consultant - Asia Pacific, Digital Finance, IIF
If you have any questions, please contact Mina Loldj at MLoldj@iif.com