- 10:00 am - 11:00 am Washington, D.C.
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm London
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Brussels / Johannesburg
The IIF-Deloitte Realizing the Digital Promise
series examined the challenges, success factors and catalyzing impact of COVID for financial institutions digital transformation journeys, built on the first-hand insights of more than 200 innovation leaders and officials who generously shared their insights in focus groups and interviews. Our latest report Realizing the Digital Promise: transformation in an ecosystem of regulators, BigTech, FinTech and more
, explores issues including the blurring lines between different players, the shifting roles between financial and technology firms, and the ways in which the officials sector seeks to advance innovation, modernize regulations and develop the expertise to understand new systems and risks.
We heard from the IIF-Deloitte project team of Michael Tang, Malte Borkenhagen (Deloitte), Brad Carr, Conan French (IIF), and our guest experts:
- Yasmeen Al Sharaf, Head of Fintech & Innovation Unit, Central Bank of Bahrain
- Zac Maufe, Managing Director, Global Retail Banking Solutions, GoogleCloud
- Maurizio Poletto, Chief Platform Officer, Erste
- Shawn Rose, Executive Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, Scotiabank
- Pablo Urbiola, Head of Digital Regulation & Trends, BBVA
If you have any questions, please contact Mina Loldj at MLoldj@iif.com